Draft Cycle Works

Monday, June 21, 2010

To the Roost!

John, Grace (his wife), Carl, and I are headed down to the Rider's Roost in Ferguson, North Carolina for the World Honda Chopper Meet 10th Anniversary!


I had to take the trailer for the day to swing by and add a piece o channel to the rear so my bike would actually fit. It's rediculous how short 9 foot trailers have gotten.
Someone says this needs a safety flag. Screwwww it.


Perfect fit!

Now it's down to the roost for one hell of a party!

Wait... That was a different kind of party. Check out the Rider's Roost website for more information about the place. It's spectacular. The people are great, the facilities are top notch, the scenary is unsurpassed, the great roads are never ending, and the river through the Roost will wash all of your troubles away.

Website one more time:
http://www.ridersroost.com/

COME AND JOIN US OR CHECK THEM OUT NEXT TIME YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE NORTH CAROLINA!









2 comments:

  1. Soooo, I gotta ask since there is no possible explanation for that picture. I mean theres more bags full behind you of the healthy choice boxes.
    Have fun at the Roost thingi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were on sale and you cant beat $1.33 for decent meal. I think I got 90 of them.

    ReplyDelete